Ms. Marta Kaczynski. Subject : HELLO PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANT.

Pardon my mode of communication.
I am Ms. Marta, the daughter of late President of Poland Mr. Lech Kaczynski who died on 10th April 2010 in plane clash. - http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/04/poland_in_mourning.html
To avoid any trace of large money in my name at the moment am sourcing for a trustworthy business man or woman to assist me regarding some secret funds deposited somewhere in Europe for a safe-keeping, totalling the sum of USD$35,600.000.00 (Thirty Five Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). These funds can be released to you for any investment you wish to embark upon for a time period of ten (10) years before refunding it back to me.
Furthermore, I will be ready to negotiate terms with you, if I know your financial capability, experience and investment preposition, projections you wish to utilize this funds on, hence, I will direct you to the useful contact, where these process will be concluded within matter of days.
Finally, I will furnish you with more information when I receive a respond from you, do contact me on my private email: ms.martakaczynski@workathomefirst.com
Yours truly,
Ms. Marta Kaczynski.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog is created due to the increase of the scam letter spreading around the Internet, this is the only way to inform people who are seeking for help in order to prove the letter of there emails are original and not from the letter of scammer.