Brown Philip Hello

Dear Sir,



I am contacting you based on my personal interest to develop a mutual business relationship with you in your country.



l have a mutual beneficial business transaction valued at the tune of (US$15,5000.00) which l will like to introduce to you and this will be a joint venture investment there in your country for investment and management.



In View of this foregoing issue, l will like to receive your response to enable me release the details and nature of this transaction, your private phone number will be most important to me for an oral discussion on this issue. Please in case you are not interested do inform me quickly so that l will solicit for another business partner on this regard.



Please get back to me immediately you receive this mail for further directives on my official email address: admin@bphilipslaw.co.cc



Regards



Brown Philip Esq

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog is created due to the increase of the scam letter spreading around the Internet, this is the only way to inform people who are seeking for help in order to prove the letter of there emails are original and not from the letter of scammer.