Mrs. Betty Forst Dear Beneficiary

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Dr. Mrs. Betty Forst, I am a United States citizen, 57 years of age. I reside here
in Staten Island, New York. My residential address is as follows. 322 Hanover Avenue,
Staten Island, NY.10304. United States. I am one of those that executed a contract in
Nigeria some years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $35,000 trying to get
my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down personally to Nigeria with all my contract documents, And I
was directed to meet Barrister Jim Williams (SAN), who is a member of the CONTRACT AWARD
COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me.

He said that those people that are contacting us through emails are fake. Then he took
me to the paying Bank, which is Union Bank Nig. Plc were I was attended to, right now I
am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my contract funds of $3 Million
USD. Moreover, Barrister Williams, showed me the full information of those that have not
received their payment, and I saw your name as the beneficiary, and your email address.
That's why I decided to email you and tell you to stop dealing with those people, they
are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advice you to
contact Barrister Jim Williams now.

You have to contact him direct on this information below.

Name: Barrister Jim Williams
Office Address: 172 Marine Road, Apapa Lagos-Nigeria
Email: barristerjimwilliams@indiatimes.com
Tel: +234-708-375-3752

You really have to stop dealing with those people that is contacting you and telling you
that your fund is with them why your fund is not with them, they are only taking
advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing to eat.

The only money I paid was just $420 for IRS permit, which you know, So you have to take
note of that. Once again stop contacting those people, I would advice you to contact
Barrister Jim Williams so that he can help you to finalize your fund transfer instead of
dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of
money to complete your transfer.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Betty Fors

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog is created due to the increase of the scam letter spreading around the Internet, this is the only way to inform people who are seeking for help in order to prove the letter of there emails are original and not from the letter of scammer.