READ AND REPLY "CAPT. ROBERT KERR"

Greetings,
I hope my message meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Captain Robert Kerr , I am in the Engineering military unit here in Luanda, Angola, and we have about $12.5 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust.It is legal money and we are moving it through diplomatic means to send it to your house directly or a bank of your choice using diplomatic courier service.

The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 40% out and keep our own 60%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.

If you are interested I will furnish you with more details. The whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

Waiting for your urgent response. My private email address is captrkerr@w.cn

Regards,
Captain Robert Kerr

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog is created due to the increase of the scam letter spreading around the Internet, this is the only way to inform people who are seeking for help in order to prove the letter of there emails are original and not from the letter of scammer.