"Mrs Flordeliza Lapena"

legitimate business proposition
Hello ,

I am Mrs.Flordeliza Lapena I have a business proposition I will like to bring before you for your personal edification it involves the sum of 10.2 million usd , at my bank (Banco De Oro in Philippines),I got to contact you Using the international directory of the chambers of commerce which banks uses to sort for international clients. please do email me on my personal email; (lapenamrsflordeliza@yahoo.no)as soon as possible so we can make progress.
I Sincerely hope to hear a reply from you.

God Bless you,
Mrs.Flordeliza Lapena.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog is created due to the increase of the scam letter spreading around the Internet, this is the only way to inform people who are seeking for help in order to prove the letter of there emails are original and not from the letter of scammer.